Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'll take 12

That's right. I bought 12 of them and received $61 in catalinas and ShopRite gift cards. Sounds great, right? You can do it too but sorry, you only have today! What if I also told you that I have never bought or used this product before too? Well, it's true. One of my couponing mottos is if it's free I'll likely by it and if I make money on it I'll definitely buy it! This is a money making deal buying Clairol Natural Instincts hair color! You will also need 6 coupons from the 6/17 Smartsource circular (I used (4) $5 off 2 and (4) $2 off 1). Here's the breakdown: (12) boxes at $5.99 = 71.88 *you will need to do 6 transactions After each transaction you will get a $6 Catalina After the sixth and final transaction you will also get a $25 ShopRite gift card reward! Final money maker of $17.12 (not include tax). Not a bad day getting paid to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment