Friday, June 15, 2012

An unexpected crafting object

A few weeks ago, I hosted a crafting girl's night at my house.  One of my crafty friends from sweetsongbirdofmine.blogspot.com/ came with a rather unusual crafting object.   I'll give you a few seconds to take a guess.  Did you think of something?  Well, here is what it was...


A pool noodle!

As you can see, we first used duck tape to transform the noodle into a circle.  Our pool noodles would soon become the base for our patriotic wreaths using old jeans.  

That night we finished one wreath, which I unfortunately didn't get a picture of with my camera.  Over the next week or so, I worked on one myself.  

With 50 vintage mother of pearl buttons,

Yarn pom poms,

and burlap and vintage lace!


I just loved the finished product!  

With a few more noodles sitting on my crafting table, look for additional variations in the next few weeks!


1 comment:

  1. :) Well you know I'm a fan! You should link it up! <3

    xoxo
    Evey

    ReplyDelete